Monday, December 27

Boxing Day Bustle in London

I arrived in London yesterday in time to navigate my way through the masses at Westfield during Boxing Day sales. Shopping highlights include finding a camel parka in the treasure trove that is Uniqlo, discovering incredible fabrics at Topshop and coming across a new, stylish cover for Metamorphosis and Other Stories at Foyles. I couldn't find a photo of the cover, but here's a picture inspired by "Metamorphosis" that's rather amusing:


Afterwards, I had dinner with my mom at The Bull on Westfield's terrace.  Their dishes are a bit on the small side, but the food is reasonably priced and it's great pub food! Today, I'm going back to Westfield for more shopping (it's possibly the largest shopping center in Europe) and I'll be visiting some museums tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment