Wednesday, February 29

Completing Assignments During Vacation

Something that was particularly stressful for me last semester was typing up essays and completing long readings while traveling. Most professors will only acknowledge long vacations (winter and summer) as real breaks and since you have a limited amount of time to complete coursework, you'll naturally be assigned work to do over shorter breaks - visiting libraries unexplored to me has thus become a permanent fixture in my vacation schedule.

As you know, I'm a sucker all things involving books and so you'll understand when I couldn't resist bringing my seminar readings to the Mid-Manhattan Library near Union Square a couple weeks ago. It was incredible to see the Hogwarts-like grandeur and turn around to see rows upon rows of people studying in unison.


2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I enjoy them very much! Hope to see more photos soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. La composante principale obd2 scanner de l’automobile agent d’enrobage PTFE est l’un des matériaux les plus maître lisse AK-47

    ReplyDelete