Friday, August 19

Soundtrack to: Packing for College

I've finally given in to my parents' multitudinous appeals for me to start packing (for the 8th time this summer (!) - so you can understand my resistance). Seeing as it's one of my least favourite tasks, I've decided that this job necessitates an energy-boosting playlist. I mainly pulled songs from this summer's Madrid/London club playlist and some of my favourite "old" dance tunes (like Destination Calabria).

The other Class of '15 bloggers are also gearing up for college (and you can click on their names to read posts about how their packing is going) ; Juliana and Sarah are good to go, Lauren has planned it and Ben and I seem to be begrudgingly piling up our suitcases with last-minute finds. Anyway - enjoy these clips and feel free to share some of your own favourites through the comment box ;)

Danza Kuduro - Don Omar

Alors on danse - Stromae

Far l'Amore - Bob Sinclar

Bailando por ahi - Juan Magan

Loca - Shakira

1 comment: