Thursday, January 12

La Sagrada Familia

Last weekend, I went to see La Sagrada Familia with a couple friends from my Spanish class. The first time I saw it was on a field trip with my high school in 2007, and the interior was still in construction. I saw it again this summer - not much has changed since then - but it's still an impressive structure to admire. According to the construction panels in the museum, they still have 60% of the church to build and the finalisation is expected to be in 2030. If you scroll through the photos, you'll be able to see that every detail - the tiles on the floor, the way the light is reflected off the walls, the design of the fence on the balcony - has been meticulously accounted for.















1 comment:

  1. Yo amo esta iglesia de La Sagrada Familia! Te extraño mucho, y no puedo esperar verte!

    ReplyDelete